วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 13 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

my profile

  
                                            My profile
                        my name is  Wassana  limsuwan.
                                  my nick name pech.
                                    I am  13  year old.                        
                              My birthday on 7 July 1999.

 I live at 95 Moo 12, Tambon Phak Hai, Amphoe Phak Hai  Ayutthaya  13120.            
        I am study in kanchanaphisek withayalai  suphanburi school.


My  friends   Nuk   Ig  Aom   Tip  nat chompoo.

My hobbies  watch TV and  play  violin.

My favorite food    is Shrimp omelette. and  Ham & Cheese Sandwich.



My favorite colors are blue and green.
My favorite subjects are social .
My favorite sport is badminton.
I love to travel, the sea and the  Waterfall

  

 

 



          
 
                      


                            

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น